Google

Friday, August 26, 2016

Messages and Quotes For Dedicated to DAD

Father Dedicated Message - Post - Quotes


Fathers Day Quotes

Happy Fathers Day! To meet the best of your expectations in finding some perfect quotes for your father on this fathers day, we have gathered some exciting quotes that would definitely make your father surprised.Here are some of the best fathers day quotes, messages, wishes, greetings.....

 Your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever
 Thanks for being always there Pops".- Happy Father’s Day
 It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father 
 I’m glad to have you, dad." - Happy Fathers day! 
 “No matter Dad how much you scold me, I know it’s for my good; you’re the best and always will be.”-Happy Fathers Day!

 “My dad, like any coach, has always stressed the fundamentals. He taught me responsibility, accountability, and the importance of hard work.”-Happy Fathers Day!
 Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad because you are so special to me.You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right."-Happy Fathers Day! 
 “I know dad you are quiet as you always do, but in your silence you love me all years through. I love you too and will always do.”-Happy Fathers Day! 
 "I am indeed blessed to have Someone like you as my father On this special day I'd like to thank you for everything You are my hero dad. I Love You."- Happy Fathers Day! 
 “You’re the kind of man everyone needs in their lives.” 
 "Thank You, Dad, For being my pillar of strength and Fountain of wisdom Thank You for everything you are. Life is more beautiful when you are around". Happy Fathers Day! 
 "You always gave me hope, and you vowed never to stop, thank you for everything Wishing you a Happy Fathers Day"
father dedicated
 “My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.”-Jim Fox
 “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad1.”- Anne Geddes
Happy Fathers Day Quotes 
 “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.”- Jewish Proverb 
 “He has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.”- Chelsea Clinton 
 "My Father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, you never know what you can accomplish until you try."-Michael Jordan 
 "My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then had a great life."– Lee Iacocca 
 "My Father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person; he believed in me."-Jim Valvano


father dedicated image

 "A girls first ture love is her father."-Marisol Santiago 
 "My father didn't tell me how to live he lived,and let me watch him do it.-Clarence Kellard 
 The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get"-Tim Russert


dedicated image father
 "Perhaps I was just trying to find a way to teach others what my father had taught me."-John Wooden 
 "The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."-John Wooden 
 "If the past cannot teach the present and the father cannot teach the son, then history need not have bothered to go on, and the world has wasted a great deal of time."- Russell Hoban


father images
 "I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection." – Sigmund Freud - Fathers Day Wishes 
 “Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.” - Robert Orben 
 Your children need your presence more than your presents. -Jesse Jackson 
 A man's worth is measured by how he parents his children. What he gives them, what he keeps away from them, the lessons he teaches and the lessons he allows them to learn on their own.-Lisa Rogers


father respect instagram image




 Dads hold our hands for a little while and hold our hearts forever 
 I know you’ve loved me as long as I’ve lived; but I’ve loved you my whole life. 

 Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.
father thanking message


 There must always be a struggle between a father and son, while one aims at power and the other at independence. 
 When I was a kid, my father told me every day, 'You're the most wonderful boy in the world, and you can do anything you want to.-Jan Hutchins
 "I just owe almost everything to my father [and] it's passionately interesting for me that the things that I learned in a small town, in a very modest home, are just the n things that I believe have won the election."- Margaret Thatcher Fathers Day Messages 
 "Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs."- Pam Brown 
 "It is a wise father who knows his child. But maybe it's a very wise child who takes time to know his father." 
 "A man's children and his garden both reflect the amount of weeding done during the growing season." 
 No man can possibly know what life means, what the world means, until he has a child and loves it. And then the whole universe changes and nothing will ever again seem exactly as it seemed before."- Lafcadio Hearn 
 The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother.- Anjaneth Garcia Untalan 
 “He promised us that everything would be okay. I was a child, but I knew that everything would not be okay. That did not make my father a liar. It made him my father.” —Jonathan Safran Foer


dady love instagram


father dedicated Message

No comments:

Post a Comment